Your rights as the data subject
In relation to the Purpose, you have the right to request from us:
- Access: You may request confirmation of whether or not data concerning you are being processed, as well as further clarification of the information contained in this document.
- Correction: You may ask to correct or supplement the data you have provided to us if inaccurate.
- Erasure / Deletion: You may request that your data be deleted, if it is no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or your objection to such data processing, in case of unlawful processing, or a legal obligation to delete exists.
- Limitation: you may request that your data be processed only for the purpose of storage and not for other processing, for the period necessary to correct your data, in the event of unlawful processing that you want deleted, if you need to exercise your legal rights and the data we stored may be useful to you and, finally, if you object to processing and a verification is in progress to see whether our legitimate grounds take precedence over yours.
- Objection: You may object at any time to the processing of your data, unless our legitimate grounds for us to proceed with the processing take precedence over yours, for example for the exercise or our defence in court.
- Portability: You can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another holder you have indicated, in a structured, commonly used format, readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint against us with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
At any time, you may ask to exercise your previous rights by contacting us by sending an email to: privacy-US@earpros.com.